Thursday, July 19, 2012

a little rounder...

Someone asked me the other day if I still had a blog...I answered yes but had to admit that it has been FAR too long since I had posted anything. Today I was thinking about it again and figured in light of the pending major life change that we are anxiously awaiting, that today was a good a day as any to start hammering away at the keyboard :) Life has changed a little since the last time I posted here a little over 6 months ago...or should I say I've changed a little lol!

I'm a little rounder out front, am moving at less than my usual brisk pace and have pretty much lost all ability to bend at the waist :) Back in November we found out that we were expecting and we couldn't have been more excited! We spent the next several weeks planning how we would spring the news on each of our families and sharing the news was a whole heap of fun :)

We have been very blessed with a relatively easy pregnancy and I've been very healthy for the most part (with the exception of the first trimester lol... That was kinda rough, but so much easier after that!) and now here we are literally days away from our little monkey's arrival... I officially finished work yesterday and now it's just nesting and a waiting game. We are definitely more than anxious to meet our little miss and be able to hold her in our arms...the next several days feel like they can't pass fast enough:)

A few shots of the growing basketball lol!

Week 13, 20 and 28




Week 26, 34 and my hubby and I at week 36

Me today at 38.5 weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment