Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Welcome to the World Little Miss...

Children are an incredible gift... My friend Lana and her husband welcomed their second princess into their family in early February, and I knew that I wanted to create something special for this little miracle.  

I absolutely love Riley Blake's fabric so when this bundle arrived, I knew that the fun patterns and bright colors would totally be Lana's style.  But I have to admit, I bought the fabric not knowing if they were having a boy or a girl... it wasn't till I looked at it sitting in my closet one night that the thought hit me: what if they have a boy!?  Lucky for me my dear friend was keeping the wonderful secret that she was indeed having a girl... and I did breathe a sigh of relief when I got the text saying that Haidyn had arrived!

Welcome to the world Miss Haidyn...I'm looking forward to many snuggles with you!






1 comment:

  1. VERY nice!! I love the layout!! With every qult you make I see your talent grow, good for you :)

    ReplyDelete