Friday, June 24, 2011

The All Star - a home run...

A post LONG overdue... but better late than never :)

This All Star quilt was my second commissioned creation.  It was so much fun seeing it come together and getting the feedback from it's owner to be.  N was so incredibly encouraging and awesome to work with on this project.

And I'm so pleased with the end result.  I have to admit I wasn't totally sold on the green backing (I'm not really a green girl), but once it was all together I was SO glad that was the color I had decided on. N had left the backing color up to me and I don't regret choosing the green for a second! I fell in love with these fabrics from the moment I saw them online and love them even more in the finished quilt.

So without any further adieu, here is the finished All Star...



No comments:

Post a Comment