Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Introducing...Mr. Cole...

Several weeks ago I got a phone call from Arianne asking if I'd be willing to do a newborn photo session for their new little man.  I'd never actually done a newborn session before, but I was excited to try something new :) and they were willing to be adventurous with me!

We had a great time together, and needless to say, Cole was such a sweetie.  He was very cooperative, gave me a few smiles, a few bright-eyed shots and slept through the rest of his shoot.  Drew and Arianne are totally in love with their little guy and it's easy to see why!

I posted a few sneak peaks earlier in the week, but here is some of my faves from our afternoon...





I love his smile here :)



Drew is a big Montreal Canadiens fan so we made sure to bring Cole's Canadiens quilt into his shoot!



No comments:

Post a Comment