Thursday, June 23, 2011

It Doesn't Get Much Better Than This...

A Saskatchewan Roughriders game + a great visit with amazing friends + fun photos = a fabulous weekend!
And this past weekend we were able to do just that.  Justin and I had been given tickets to the Rider game so we figured it would be the perfect time to go visit our friends, Keely & Toby, in Regina and spend some quality time with them and their fabulous kiddies!  I was also excited cause Toby had scouted out some locations for me to look at to possibly use for the wedding I've been asked to shoot in Regina in August.

The weather wasn't quite ideal for an outdoor football game on Friday night but we went prepared!  With a whole Rubbermaid full of clothes in the Jeep we figured worst case scenario we'd head back at halftime and put on dry clothes lol!  Thankfully the weather held and it didn't even start to drizzle till the 7 minute mark of the 4th quarter.

Keely & Toby are an amazing couple that I am so honored to call some of my best friends. They were some of the very first people I told about Justin and were some of the first to meet him on one of his first trips to Moose Jaw.  They were so supportive throughout our dating journey and still continue to be some of our biggest fans.  When I first met them, they had two kids Aurora and Caelan, I tell them they are still my favorite kids in the world!  Noelle made her entrance into their family a little over a year ago and we discovered we could be great friends too on this trip lol!  She has been a little timid towards me during our past visits but she let me cuddle a few times, which made my day! A visit with these guys was long overdue and it was so nice to kick back and relax with them... it just seems like it's never long enough...

On Saturday afternoon, Toby took me to some of the locations she had come across as possible shoot locations for the wedding I'll be shooting there this summer.  As us girls went along, we had fun not only looking at the locations but taking a few fun shots as we went....

Aurora is not the little girl I met years ago... she is a beautiful, talented young lady...almost a teenager!
Miss Noelle... a total girlie girl with a hint of silliness and a sparkle of mischief :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment