Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's Been On Repeat...

If there is one thing that I just cannot wrap my little brain around it is how God just keeps loving me... I mess up, more than my pride would like me to admit, yet no matter what He is standing there with arms wide open just waiting for me to allow Him to just hold me again.. and even when I don't think I deserve it, He still loves me.  It's that simple isn't it... His love isn't complicated...

Sunday morning I had one of those moments where I felt as though God was tapping me on the shoulder. I'm overwhelmed at how many second chances He graciously gives me... the worship team led "This is Life" by Laura Woodley Osman, I'd never heard it before, but I can't get it out of my head... it's a good thing I have my own office, it's been on repeat pretty much all day :)

Eyes can't see the way you hold me
Or how I'm hidden in Your heart
Minds don't know all You've told me
Or how I ache for where You are
It's invisible to the world
Incredible to the angels
Not since Eden have they seen this sight
Everlasting life

You are all over, You are around, You are inside
This is life, this is life 

I come in empty, I leave filled
Bring my sickness, I leave healed
Broken-hearted, You mend every piece
I come in captive, I leave free 



I love the lyrics of the bridge and am overwhelmed again at the incredible gifts our Heavenly Father gives so freely... I come with nothing yet leave with more than I could ever dream of or imagine... 

No comments:

Post a Comment