Monday, October 24, 2011

I Do :: Jeradan & Jillana...

I don't think I can remember a time when I haven't known Jeradan and Jillana.  When I heard that they were dating and then that they were engaged, it was one of those relationships that just seemed "right" :)  Jeradan and Jill have amazing servant hearts, and are incredibly gracious individuals.  And on their wedding day they were no different.  Even though the weather was not cooperative with us and we quickly had to restructure our photo plans, these two just took it in stride with a smile!

The day was such an honor to be a part of... I think my favorite moment of the day was pretty much every time they looked at each other.  It seemed as though the two of them communicated so much to each other in just a look...the sparkle in their eyes, the smiles on their faces...it was truly a joy to witness their I Do's.

Jeradan & Jill I wish you a lifetime of smiles and happiness and God's amazing blessings :)









































And a huge thank you to Toby Ning for being an amazing assistant :)  You made my job so much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment