Monday, July 18, 2011

Back for a Second Installment...

Fact #1: I am not a lover of Monday mornings... never have been... likely never will be {except for when I worked at the church in Moose Jaw and I had Monday mornings off! :) }

Fact #2: While I typically dread Monday morning, it does make it a little easier when the weekend that has just passed by was a gooder...{yes, I know "gooder" isn't a word, but there are places where it just fits in my world, and this is one of them :) }

After the success of last weekend's camping trip, we thought a repeat would be in order lol.  So we headed back to Reesor Lake, this time with my in-laws, to enjoy another weekend of sun, fresh air and a little campfire smoke :)  We had a great time together, of course eating way too much, but I'm a firm believer that everything just tastes so much better when cooked at a campsite.  I had taken a new book with me too, so it was a treat to take the time to just relax and spend some time reading as we all just chilled out on Saturday afternoon.

So needless to say, the blow of this Monday morning was definitely softened by the smile left behind from a great relaxing weekend :)

Yes that is our dog in a swing... lol don't ask :)
The sunset was amazing on Saturday night...what a treat to see all the amazing colors reflecting on the lake...

No comments:

Post a Comment