Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Valentine to Giggle About...

A week ago today we celebrated Valentine's Day... and I may have never laughed so hard... ever!

My wonderful husband happened to be off last Monday and when we were figuring out our lunch plans he said, Why don't we just find something at home?  Sounded good to me...
When I got home and walked into the kitchen, I saw a card leaned up against a small bag of flour... I was very excited to open my card - but puzzled at the bag of flour... As I read my card, it all made sense...
The card itself was a gem all of it's own, but what Justin had written almost made me wet my pants:
"A little birdie told me that your favorite flower is Robin Hood...I hope you like it"
He seriously has the best sense of humor ever!  And then a few moments later he came back into the kitchen with a wonderful bouquet of  the most beautiful red roses...

He's a keeper ;)  and I may never open this bag of "flower"...seeing it sit on the pantry shelf makes me giggle every time I look at it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment