Thursday, May 12, 2011

Playing House...

When I was a little girl I loved to play house.  I was fortunate enough to have some "kitchen furniture" that was just my size, a fridge and a stove that were built for me that I think I received as a Christmas gift.  I spent hours at those wooden appliances dreaming of the day I would be a "grown up" and have a real kitchen of my own... well I have the kitchen, not sure if I'm the "grown up" just yet ;)

As I was perusing my Facebook wall this morning, the mom of a family I met while living in China posted the following link.  I will admit I don't often check out links very often (with the exception of my favorite blog links) but I checked this one out, and I'm SO glad I did!

Convert Old TV Cabinets Into State of the Art Play Kitchens

From this:







To this:


















Isn't this a fabulous idea?!?  I don't have a little girl, but I know several of my friends who do :)  I see tv stands like this all the time on kijiji or Facebook Garage Sale... I just might have to store this idea for someday down the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment