Monday, May 2, 2011

Seeing An All Star Come to Life - 3

Sew, sew, some laundry, sew, some house cleaning, sew, sew... Ya that pretty much nails down my weekend lol!  I am very grateful that I had so much time at home this weekend after the busyness of the last several weeks.  {I'm wired in such a way that if I don't have good sized chunks of time in my house, I being to feel rather "frayed" inside, so this weekend went a long way to helping me feel much more refreshed :) }

I sewed/quilted until later evening last night and of course was snapping pictures as this All Star quilt continued to take shape.  I went home at lunch today planning to download and edit the photos and have them all ready to post here this afternoon... however, my computer didn't want to cooperate!  I did snap a quick picture with my phone Sunday morning before church so I could show my sister, so for now I'll post it and hopefully have the real photos ready for tomorrow! (or maybe even later tonight)

Stay tuned...  :)

This shows nearly all of the top as well as the fabric I planned to use as the quilt boarder.


No comments:

Post a Comment