Thursday, April 28, 2011

He's An All Star - 2

Last night while my husband nervously awaited the outcome of the Penguins game, I was sitting next to him creating for another star :)

I am totally loving the way this quilt is coming together!  This is some of the funnest fabric I've worked with and I love how the prints and patterns play off each other.... the finished quilt will be three times this size, nine rows long plus the boarder around the squares.


The momma of the all star on his way particularly liked the paisley print... can you blame her?!  It's definitely one of my faves too from this fabric set... :)


Great choice of fabric N!  Your little man will be able to treasure this for a very long time :)

5 comments:

  1. I love it! I can hardly wait Amber you are doing a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amber :) Just discovered your blog through Facebook so I thought I'd say hi!
    I LOVE this fabric and the colours! this will be one sweet quilt! You're so talented :)
    Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL as always Amber. You are one very talented girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! You're all very kind!

    Nicole, I can't wait for it to be in your hands! Makes me wish I could deliver it in person to see the expression on your face :)

    Hillary, hello friend! I am doing well! Love reading your guys' updates! If you're ever out this way, I'd love to catch up!

    ReplyDelete